Teaching Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
I am part of the teaching teams at Da-Sein and Body Intelligence. I am a senior tutor on the Da Sein practitioner training running from 2010-12 and 2013-15. I am co-coordinator of Body Intelligence Dublin, Galway and Body Intelligence Oslo course. I am planning new full trainings in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Ljubljana starting in 2015. I am currently teaching on the Body Intelligence Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London trainings. I have also taught in Melbourne, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Brighton, Vancouver and Auckland . I have taught at the Karuna Institute, CTET and the University of Westminster.
Cranial Teaching History
- Da-Sein Institut, Switzerland, 2013-15, Senior Tutor with Katherine Ukleja and Dominique Degranges on full practitioner training.
- Da-Sein Institut, Switzerland, 2010-12, Senior Tutor with Katherine Ukleja and Dominique Degranges on full practitioner training.
- Body Intelligence, Course-Coordinator full practitioner training, Dublin 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, Oslo 2012-13, Galway 2014-16.
- Body Intelligence, Senior Tutor on practitioner trainings in Kuala Lumpur 2008-9, Melbourne 2008-9, Dubai 2009, Brighton 2010-12, London 2011-12, 2013-14, Vancouver 2010-11, Victoria 2012-13, Tel Aviv 2014-15, San Francisco 2014-2015, Los Angeles 2014-2015
- CTET, 2010-11, Course Coordinator on full practitioner training
- CTET, 2007-09, 2008-10 and 2009-11, Senior Tutor on 2 year practitioner trainings.
- Karuna, 2005 to 2007, Tutor 2 year practitioner training Course Leader Franklyn Sills.
- CTET, 2005, Assistant Tutor 5 day Post graduate course in Embryology – Course Leader Katherine Ukleja.
- CTET, 2004 to 2006, Assistant Tutor 2 year practitioner training – Course Leader Ged Sumner.
- CTET, 2003 to 2005, Assistant Tutor 2 year practitioner training – Course Leader Michael Kern.
- CTET, 2002 to 2005, Teaching Clinic Coordinator for CTET students at the Fountain Clinic, Highbury, London.
- University of Westminster, 2003, 2004, 2005, Lecturer on 12 week craniosacral module as part of degree course in Integrated Health.
- CTET Student Clinic, Co-ordinator, 2001-2004
Post Graduate Cranial Courses
- London, 2013 and 2014 – two three day workshops on movement and cranial work with dancer Marina Collard – I set up the courses
- Body Intelligence Auckland, 2014 – four day workshop on Spine, Nerve Flow and Pain
- Body Intelligence Melbourne, 2014 – four day workshop on Fascia and Embodiment
- Brighton, 2009 – five single days on Neurology in Practice – I set up the courses
- Craniophysio group (CTCAP), 2010 – one day on Dissociation
- CTET, 2009 – three day workshop on Pain and Emotion
Post Graduate Cranial Courses in Switzerland with Da-Sein
For the last seven years I have run a regular program of post graduate cranial courses in Switzerland via Da Sein. Typically two three days course and two single course covering subjects such as Dissociation, Pain, Emotion, The Spine, Fascia, The Immune System, and Joints.
The courses are taught in English with German translation. Da-Sein is a great biodynamic school in Winterthur, 10 minutes on the train from Zurich Airport. It is a lovely small town to visit.
- CTET, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Course Coordinator, Living Anatomy 16 day training for potential craniosacral students with limited anatomy and physiology background.
- CTET, 2005, Tutor, Living Anatomy course.
- College of Practical Homeopathy, 2003/4 and 2004/5 Lecturer in anatomy, physiology and pathology to homeopathy students on 4 year practitioner training.
Teaching Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE)
- Level I and Level II courses in London 2013, 2014.
- Level I courses (three days) with Riccardo Cassiani Ingoni in London 2011, 2012, 2103 and Dublin 2012.
- Level II course (three days) with Riccardo Cassiani Ingoni in London 2013.
- I run an ongoing open TRE group once a month in London since 2011.